Sunday 29 August 2010

Long time

Hello, my lovelies! Well yes it  has been a long time away and I've been busy. But I'm back with more ideas and goals. As the kids are getting back to school, first psychologically and on Thursday officially, I'm getting my act together and I hope to make writing my blog a daily affaire. I realised that logging in the ideas, the happenings, the beauty, of my little life encourages me to see how wonderful a life my lord gives me every day! It's so important to stay motivated and not get into a rut of self dispair ; wishing for another easier more sun filled, exciting life or something!

Well to start off the "new year" in beauty here are some beautiful flowers dinner freinds bought over.Merci à Terese, Lawrence and Xavier.  So pretty and French pink don't you think!


Oh yeh, by the way I'm counting on you guys to give me some feedback. I love hearing from you . So all you lurkers come out!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger outofthedark said...

Iris, I'm still lurking...i've missed your blogging.
Happy to see you back!

29 August 2010 at 09:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home