Thursday 14 October 2010

Octoberfest day 13




What happened to me yesterday , you may well ask!  Wednesday is a day off ,that means kids activities!!! That means I put my taxi driver hat on and I stay in the car most of the day!!! :(   Well it's all for them and I guess I'll be sad the day when they don't "need" me any more.

So today I'm putting up 2 posts......... I hope you'll take another look later on today. The 14th!



Today (I mean for yesterday) I wanted to talk about these charming granny square blankets or as some of you call them-- Afghans. 


I found these in a flea market here in France and I do come across them quite frequently as for French these delightful things do not represent "Granny chic" but Granny old fashioned!  The pastel coloured one has found a home in Spain but you can still grab the colourful one in my shop . 
They'll keep you snug as a bug in a rug!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaroy said...

I remember my mom teaching us how to crochet granny squares for blankets like these :)

14 October 2010 at 09:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home