Thursday 4 November 2010

Mushrooms and zebra rug

Now that October has passed and the leaves are seriously falling off the trees I'm starting to look inwards to bring a little somthing "je ne sais quoi " to my interior.
 Yesterday I found this "faux" zebra rug not knowing really where to put it! I just knew that I liked it . I like zebra, I think it's chic without being vulgaire which I relate more to the so fashionable leopard pattern.
 So here it is in my sitting room. Look tomorrow to see it in my sons bedroom for a cool young look or in my daughters room for a bit of glamour!!!
And look at these little cuties! Actually for the coffee shop we're working on. I thought they would be cute for our "little" customers as we want mums' to feel welcome with their children as well. Wishing you all a lovely day. xx .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Home said...

...so so so ..funny I just called my husband and said.."on the way home from work could you go look @ the Zebra rug I spoke to you about!..." I wonder if he will come home with it!...Your cownhide one is great and so are the mushrooms...can't wait to see how they turn out!

4 November 2010 at 16:03  
Blogger Kellie Collis said...

That is gorgeous! Looking forward to see it in other rooms. Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

5 November 2010 at 00:27  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home