Tuesday 16 December 2008

Open house


After quite a busy, stressful and enjoyable week-end ; I'm back!!!


My French association L'Atelier De Beaumont hosted an open doors last week-end!

And since my workshop is way too small to have people walking about I decided it might be nice to get people IN my house so they can actually see what i do and can do ;)


We drank tea and ate cupcakes and everyone had a lovely time and since it was particulary cold that week-end I was happy to sell my stuff from the warmth of our living room in a cosy atmosphere and not in a cold stand outside like last year!!
The extra sress and inconvenience for the family payed off as we could share in depth to different people about the association , it's purpose and philosophy! We even received orders and in the new year we aim to have at least one craft club up and going as the local crafters come out of the wood work!!! :)



That's all folks!

5 Comments:

Blogger karuski said...

How sweet and cosy it looks around your workshop! I was also very busy with Christmas Markets last weekend, now it's getting easier.

I hope you can relax and get into comfortable Christmas feeling now:)

minna

16 December 2008 at 13:13  
Blogger sarah said...

wow this looks wonderful!!!! well done!!!! i can't wait to hear all about it over christmas

16 December 2008 at 13:48  
Blogger jealousydesign said...

looks so cozy!!

16 December 2008 at 13:57  
Blogger l'actrice said...

Looks very inviting!!

BrownBunnybyIris

16 December 2008 at 14:36  
Blogger ingermaaike said...

That looks fabulous, must indeed have been a wonderful day!

19 December 2008 at 03:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home