Wednesday 25 March 2009

Pfttt grown ups!


My girl is all grown up ,as she declared to me refusing to dress as I wanted her she said, " You know mum , my style is not the same as yours!!!"


Now since when does an 8 year old worry about style ................. She's 8 but really a teenager in disguise!

So out came my sewing machine and opened was my material cupboard and searching for the right pattern; my daughter and I created " THE RIGHT STYLE" !!



These photos are pretty bad , the tunic does look much better on !



...............And this one is still in costruction................ so far she likes it :) Hopefully she wont have another growth spurt before it's finished!!!!





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

wow! these look great! you should sell those!

(honestly, the style doesn't look that much different to yours (except the purple one maybe a bit!)

26 March 2009 at 12:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smiles* I like the style very much. Very subtle!
I can imaging one day my daughter grows up and tells me the same thing. :)

28 March 2009 at 09:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home