Thursday 22 October 2009

jungle Jess

Today I want to take you on a "sneak peak " of my youngest sons' bedroom! ?   He's really into animals. Big and small. He can watch a colony of ants at work for hours. He wants to be a biologist and spend his whole day observing LIFE!

That's why when I asked how he would like me to decorate his room he said ,"Jungle" ! Well my mural is more like a forest but he says it's great. That's what counts right

There are a pair of eyes in the tree trunk..........

Even the lamp ( created by my clever husband) has beasties on it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Squam Hill Design said...

what a great room!!! the mural is just beautiful...your son is very lucky to have such a talented mom :)

22 October 2009 at 10:01  
Blogger sarah said...

brilliant! this must be new! love the lampshade!

24 October 2009 at 01:01  
Blogger Kristine said...

I love the giant snake around the curtain rod. What a great space.

25 October 2009 at 01:00  
Blogger outofthedark said...

you guys are so creative! you did a fabulous job on the mural. very impressive!

26 October 2009 at 19:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home