Tuesday 31 August 2010

Saying goodbye

It's time to say good-bye.............to summer:(

 I love summer. I love the warm sun ,the blue happy skies, freckled faces, long days, flowery gardens , refreshing water , shiny hair and the list goes on. That just makes it all the harder to say aurevoir.


 School starts in two days and I don't know who's dredding it more; the kids or me.



 I like a simple life without too much coming and going and to have time to ponder,think,dream,meditate.


 Don't you think sometimes we just run around doing so many things when we should be just being.......... or eating fresh  "panzotti"  (sort of little packets of pasta filled with ricotta cheese and spinach) with a walnut sauce!  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home