Thursday 16 September 2010

Your turn!

Good-morning!

After answering all those questions I have to tag 8 other bloggers!

 Here they are :
                       A beach cottage
                       A refocused life
                       Red Possum 
                       Bébé and Alice
                      Joys' Quilts
                      LuLu Carter
                      Absolutely beautiful things

Ok ,girls it's your turn!  Just answer the questions in my prior post.  Ofcourse you are free to play or not :)

                                                                 Image: Atlanta Bartlet

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger outofthedark said...

oh my, iris!
you are so sweet to pick me.
i'll work on it tonite and
post.
thanks for choosing me ;)

16 September 2010 at 13:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home