Monday 18 October 2010

Octoberfest day 17



I've done it again I've managed to skip a day!! Here is a photo of a couch we picked up on saturday for our coffee/smoothie shop we've been working on for quite a while now!! Our house is slowly becoming a furinture depot. Anyway more on that later.

 I wanted your advice about this because although I like the leather and the 'capitonnage' I'm not fond of the woodwork at least the colour which to my taste is old fashioned.
What I would like for you to do is to give me your advice on the colour I should paint the wood? I am pondering between black or some funky colour like fushia or turquoise  to "modernise" it.

Please let me know your opinion, Im looking forward to hearing from you!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

hello! i love that couch! i think it is a real find! I do agree the wood brings it down. I would however be more inclined to strip it back to the wood and leave it. It depends on if the rest of the place is modern funky it you want to paint it hot pink ( i think it might make it look like its not real leather, but vinyl..!!) love it though!

18 October 2010 at 02:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I love the name of your blog. What about turquoise for the wood?

18 October 2010 at 05:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home