Thursday 2 December 2010

Mr Fox

                                                                  Meet Mr Fox.
 My heart throb of the moment, maybe of bad taste but I like him. I saved him from a dark and dusty Antique shop for the meager price of 3 euros. The shop keeper obviously didn't like him and nobody in this house likes him......... except me. 
 Wouldn't he look great in a childs' room fable de la Fontaine style with gingham curtains and a cuckoo clock and  why not a duck!
For now he serves as my mascott in my studio until I decide what colour to paint him maybe then "they " will like him. What colour would you paint him? Black, white, fuschia , turquoise..........

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

white or pink or green

22 December 2010 at 07:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home