Thursday 6 January 2011

It's time for a tea parties

 These are the exact words of my scrumptious little niece Poppy! She declared these words after seeing my girls setting up the "Twister" mat. She was obviously thinking "picnic blanket" having seen her mum and dad having more picnics than playing "Twister"!
 I love these boxes and packaging. So bright and fun and what's even better the teas have really groovy names and even better they taste nice!
Kusmi teas were originally  based in Russia (talking about before the révolution), don't think communist Russia but the romantique and splendide Russia of Tsars and princesses......... After the révolution Kusmi established itself in Paris and has been there ever since.
 Now I'm enjoying a nice cup of "Love tea". Someone has to try and test the merchandise we are hoping to sell in our new coffee shop.............. It's hard work but someone has to do it!
 Would you like to try? Leave a comment and I'll send out a teabag to the first five.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joy McD said...

Are you starting a coffee shop?! I must have missed something along the way. I'll be over one day to have a cuppa with you :)

lv,

Joy

17 January 2011 at 02:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home