Monday 3 January 2011

Motivation


The transition into 2011 was made in a "Tropical mood" as I was craving some warmth after this freaky snow. I know that for many of you passing New Year in the cold is quite normal but you may remember I have my origins in the southern hemishere where we celebrate the end of year "happenings" outside!!  
 That's why I chose orchids and big (the biggest I could find) leaves to decorate the table for this year's party. 20 people at our place. The table runner is the sash of a very old kimono; which surprisingly came out without one stain........ My guests were well behaved apparently! Can you see that gorgeous wicker chair ? That will go in our new coffee shop (more on that to come) but I still have to paint it a nice fun colour.
 We played it easy with a buffet style meal and open bar! It was simple to prepare and my great husband looked after the after-math.

Now a word of motivation to all of you and myself for a  successful NewYear 2011!!
                                  I'm looking forward to hearing from YOU! 

                 The secret of success is making your 
     vocation your vacation. Autheur unknown

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home