Friday 23 December 2011

Christmassy snippets from my home

 With all this pink thinking .....I fell for it and indulged my two girls/myself for two mini pink trees to decorate the landing in front of their bedrooms! Needless to say they love them :) Yes papa, girls need pink christmas trees!!
 And then I fell upon this little christmas star.......the last one all alone on a shelf. How could I resist?


 A liitle chalet settled at the foot of this huge "snowy " cake mountain!
 And hand made gifts that will never arrive in Dublin on time :{  Sorry Andrew I didn't want to forget you)

 Experimenting with my new ceramic paint pen....... I'll make portraits of the whole family on plates!!!!!

                                                          New Christmas tablescape.
                                                         Paper trees and jacinthes
                                          Flower soon please and show all your white glory..........
 I love the smell of jacinthes and once they've  bloomed each year I plant them outside so now in the spring time I have quite a collection!! Love.
                                         The end ................................................for now! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous ann in melbourne said...

Love the plates!! You have such talent....how lucky the recipients will be

31 December 2011 at 20:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home